Bahrain Yellow Pages Online
Home » Products »  100%cotton short ladies sleepwear

100%cotton short ladies sleepwear

Price : USD4



Product Type:Night DressSize:S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)MOQ:200pcPayment:30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sightShipping time25-30Days after advance payment paidSupply TypeOEM Service
  • Product Details
  • Brand :
  • Place of Origin : INDIA
  • FOB Price : USD4
  • Minimum Order Quantity : 200
  • Supply Ability :
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use - 2015-2020 Bahrain Yellow Pages Online
Copyright Notice 2015-2020 Bahrain Yellow Pages Online All rights reserved.
0.01